Just a few simple questions that I am mulling over when I should be asleep.
- How is it possible for someone to steal a laptop and not feel even a little bit bad? Does poverty just simply eradicate the guilt most people would feel upon taking something that doesn’t belong to them?
- How do you tell a parent that their child is just not very bright and actually quite vacant? I know it is so much easier to just blame the school, and I know you think your child is a perfect 12 year old genius and I do realize that the bad marks can’t possibly be her fault.
- How did someone find my blog by typing in kill chicken? And more importantly why are so many people searching for Kill Chicken so often?
- How can passion fruit taste so divine but look like frog spawn?
- Why is it that after making an announcement 3 times, people still don’t do what I had announced?
- Why doesn’t everyone back up their computer?
- How can some people be so immune to bad smells while others gag?
- How did Africa end up being the gigantic rubbish bin of the world? Please believe me when I tell you that what ends up here is what no one wanted to buy in the West.
- What do bed bugs look like and how do they get into bed?
- The auto focus is not working on my camera. How do I know if it is the lens or the camera? How can this situation be attended to over here?
The mind boggles.